Stephen McCune Upholstery will make your furniture a renewable investment. Whether you want to preserve a high-quality heirloom or customize your furniture to fit your style, reupholstery is the solution. Our wide selection of durable fabrics and tradition of craftsmanship guarantee that every piece you bring to us will return to you as a unique object of beauty.
The fabric and leathers sold by Stephen McCune Upholstery are excellent, first-run goods from respected companies. We do not sell closeouts or discontinued fabrics. We take pride in our quality fabric choices that hold up to normal wear and tear. Our prices are fair and reasonable for quality custom goods.
Many manufacturers and competitors cut product quality and costs in areas that are not seen, such as under the fabric. We use premium Dacron, cottons, and foam for padding and cushions. We make sure that there is foam coverage on all surfaces that might need it. All our foams are flame and fire retardant.
There are many ways to customize your furniture. Our experts will help you find the right fit from these considerations:
- Fabrics and Leathers: We have thousands of colors, types, textures, and manufacturers. Select leathers from multiple options or in-showroom hair on hides.
- Style: Choices such as skirted or not, knife edged or boxed, welt or no welt are part of the reupholstering process. Multiple fabric patterns and colors, leather on a piece, and designer rope trims and fringes are available.
- Seating options: Choices such a loose cushion, tight seat, or attached pillow are available. Further choice include the type of backs, seat cushion firmness, and type of wraps.
- Either quilted dacron or down wraps are used
- Foam Density: An important choice in making a lasting, comfortable piece of furniture. We offer a wide range of flame resistant foams, from soft to firm, to make your furniture perfectly comfortable for you.
Use our handy Steps to Reupholster Planner for your project, or call us to discuss your project today.